Reimbursement Guidelines and Forms
The following reimbursement guidelines were created to establish standards and procedures in order to comply with the Northwestern University and McCormick School of Engineering travel and reimbursement policies.
Download the complete Reimbursement Guidelines form (pdf)
T & E Reimbursement Forms:
The T & E form is used for any travel and / or entertainment, including lunches for guests on campus.
- T & E Report Form (xls)
- Visitor’s T & E Report Form
- McCormick Reimbursement Exception & 90 Day Exception Request Form
Non-Travel Expense Report Form:
Reimbursement for purchases of supplies not relating to travel. This form is not to be used for entertainment.
If you would like to make a change to the IEMS website (or for general information), please fill out the correct form and e-mail it to the person listed. There is an expected 3 -5 business day turn around for requests, you will be e-mailed when your change is launched. Requests will be addressed in the order they are received.
- Alumni & Advisory Board Information (Dominique)
- Course (Undergrad and Grad) updates (Dominique)
- Event Posting on Homepage (Agnes)
- Faculty Bio Update (Dominique)
- Graduate Student Changes (Dominique)
- Graduate Student Event Posting (Dominique)
- Homepage Images (Dominique)
- Job Opportunities (Dominique)
- News Articles (Dominique)
- Recruiting Posts (Dominique)
- Spotlight Features (Dominique)
- Staff Bio Update (Dominique)
- Undergraduate Information (Jill)